Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the admission requirements?
Basic requirements for the program include a bachelor’s degree, English proficiency, and financial support.
2. Does any bachelor’s degree qualify?
Any bachelor’s degree will qualify for both the MBA and MSHA program. We strongly recommend a background in Information Systems for MIS.
3. Does the college require an English Proficiency score?
Yes, proof of English Proficiency is required. Waiver can be issued on rare occasions, ask for details.
4. What are the minimum scores for the TOEFL? Can I take the IELTS?
The minimum scores for the TOEFL are 550 (paper based), 213 (computer based), and 79 (internet based). You can also take the IELTS and the college requires an overall band score of 6. Scores can be directly sent to SHC (TOEFL code number 6060).
5. How much financial support do I need for admissions?
You will need to provide a bank statement showing at least $24,000 USD.
6. Is there an application deadline? When does the program start?
There is no application deadline and classes begin every month. Generally, you can begin your program within two to three months after submitting your complete application.