Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is the cost of the program?

Currently, the total cost for the MBA program is $29,280 USD, MHA or MIS programs are $29,210 USD (subject to change).

2. How much do I have to pay before I start classes?

You will need to pay an initial tuition payment of no less than $3,500 USD for Master’ s program at least 30 days before enrolling in classes. This can be paid by wire transfer or credit card (ask for instructions).

3. How much will my monthly payment be?

Your monthly payment will be approximately $1,720 for about 16 months.

4. Does the college provide any type of financial aid?

International students are ineligible for federal financial aid programs.

5. Are there any scholarships available?

International Scholarships are available to new International students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree. It is limited to 2 students per country per start date and are merit based Scholarships. The Scholarships are:

1- $3,000 toward a master’s degree.

2- $5,000 toward a bachelor’s degree.

3- $3,000 toward an associate’s degree.

We can also assist you with finding a job that offers tuition reimbursement. Most employers will help pay between $1,000 and $5,000 of your tuition each year if you earn good grades. In addition, the school will match up to $3,000 per program of any money you receive from your employer. For example, if you receive $5000 from your employer, the school will give you an additional $3,000. This will help to reduce your share of the tuition by $8000 per program. Subject to certain conditions, contact our Business officer for more details.

6. Can I apply for an international student loan?

There are many banks in the U.S. that offer student loans but you typically need a co-borrower who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. You will have more success applying for student loans in your home country prior to arriving on campus.

7. How else can I help pay for my tuition? Can I work?

You can be eligible for employment through the Curricular Practical Training (CPT) program. CPT is meant to enhance your education, but not pay for it. You should expect to use personal financial resources to cover all of your expenses.



Curricular Practical Training is a program that allows international graduate students to receive practical training and work experience with U.S. companies while they study for a Master’s degree.

More Information


Optional Practical Training is a 12 month temporary employment authorization that provides an opportunity for graduate students who have completed or have been pursuing their degrees for more than nine months to apply knowledge acquired from their academic program to a work experience in their major field of study.

Students who have graduated from a US college or university with a specific degree in the STEM fields - science, technology, engineering and mathematics - can apply to extend their OPT for an additional 17 months, bringing their total post-graduation OPT available time up to 29 months.

More Information

Stevens-Henager College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).

Why is accreditation important?